Thursday, June 24, 2010

HARI IBU INDAHNYA...HARI BAPA SAYANGNYA


alhamdulillah...life is still good and refreshing. my life being so nice and full of experience that teach me good and bad about life. for over 26 year i'am being brought up to this world, i still fall in love with my mother and dad. don't get me wrong, there are a lot mean of the word "love". respectfully,honor and full of heart is one of them. for my mother, the perfectly women that i have encounter, thank for loving me so much and sometime "hit" me because to mischievous or naughty and yet perverse.pick one. and for my dad even though you so quiet and sometimes seems doesn't care what i'am doing or has done..i know ur have a high hope for me...and care for my well being. SO MOM DAD...I LOVE U...MORE THAN ANYTHING...THAN MY LIFE
[I ONLY HAVE 1 DAD 1 MOM THAT CANNOT BE REPLACE,ONE AND ONLY,BUT I CAN HAVE 4 WIVE AND 20 CHILD THAT EASILY BE REPLACE.THANK GOD FOR THAT]

No comments:

Post a Comment